Indian Air Force IAF Recruitment 2015
About Indian Air Force
The Indian Air Force known as IAF is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict. It was officially established on 08/10/1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire and the prefix Royal was added in 1945 in recognition of its services during World War II. After India achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947, the Royal Indian Air Force served the Dominion of India, with the prefix being dropped when India became a republic in 1950.
Post Name: Applicants are invited to apply for the below mentioned posts:
1. Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade
2. Group ‘Y’ (IAF(S)) Trade
Eligibility: 10th / 12th / Graduate / Post Graduate
Last Date: 14-Sep
Applicant can check below mentioned qualification before applying:
1. For Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade must have completed their B.A, B. Sc, B.Com or MA English (or) M.Sc. in Mathematics or Physics or Computer Science (or) MCA with B.Ed. Degree
2. Group ‘Y’ (IAF(S)) Trade must have completed their 12th in any stream in English with minimum 50% marks from recognized Central/State Education Board or 2 years Vocational Course recognized by State Education Boards duly recognized at par with 10+2 by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with at least 50% aggregate marks and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course.
No of Post:
Age Limit (in yrs):
Applicant age will be applicable as mentioned below: For Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade age limit should be 25 years for graduates & 28 years for post graduates. Group ‘Y’ (IAF(S)) Trade age limit is 21 years.
Pay Scale/Salary (in Rs.):
Applicant will be getting pay scale as mentioned below:
1. For Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade: Rs.25, 780/-
2. Group ‘Y’ (IAF(S)) Trade: Rs. 20, 500/-
Mode of Selection:
Applicant’s selection process depend on their performance in Verification of Eligibility, Written test, Adaptability Test (AT), Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview and Medical Examination as per norms of selection committee of organization.
How To Apply
Applicants, who are meeting eligibility criteria, may apply by attending the recruitment rally as mentioned in official notification mentioned below.
Applicant must carry their original documents with one Xerox set of all copies. Applicant must give written test at below mentioned address; those who will qualify in the written examination may go for adaptability test.
Police Training Institute inside the campus of SP,
Medak District, Telangana.
Important dates: Applicant must go through official link mentioned below for important notification related to rally.